Useful ideas for my class

 




I have chosen Storyjumper: Where is…? shared by Estefanía in her blog.

teacherestefania.blogspot.com

I like its presentation, it is very appealing. I think this is a great idea to practise any aspect of English language. In this case, prepositions of place. Small students are very motivated when using digital tools and with this activity they learn and play at the same time. Besides, they develop their digital competence, which is very advisable at this stage.

I would like to carry out something similar in my class.

The plan is as follows:

-        To divide the class into small groups

-        To choose a topic of their interest

-        Each group creates a different story.

In this way, we let students use their creativity and imagination and work cooperatively to achieve the proposed goals. It suits every student, as each one can work at its own pace and advanced students may enjoy creating their digital book.

To conclude, I would like to say that this course has been very interesting and I have discovered a wide range of digital resources to use in class. Moreover, the participants have shared their ideas and experiences and this provides enrichment for everybody.

Thanks a lot!


Comentarios

  1. Hi María! I think your blog is quite clean, neat and intuitive, it's very easy to access to every post and very visual. Besides, I really like that you've used a picture in every post, it makes it look more attractive to readers.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario